LL - Saṃsāra LL - Saṃsāra

I am glad to be the star of your flash and I agree that you can have my babies now.

LipLawk responds:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! I don't wanna have weird babies! >_<

And yeah, you're a pretty big part... but then again, when AREN'T you? You're one of the weirdest and strangely-shaped locks... but the most recognizable!

How do you do it?

LL- Doctor LL- Doctor

Seems like a rip off of a previously done lock legion animation done by a much superior lock who is not a fag I might add such as yourself. Good work!

LL- Kids' Show LL- Kids' Show

That sounds just like me. Did I record that? I don't remember. I was cracking up the whole time. Very funny.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

I am having tons of fun drawing stuff coming out of a duck's butt. It would be really awesome if you would add more objects that I could draw coming out of a ducks butt. Ive run out of things that I could draw coming out of a duck's butt.

Robinson Crusoe: The Game Robinson Crusoe: The Game

Disappointing.

Great concept, not enough time to do anything! There really needs to be more time in the day and the meters should not go down so quick.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

COMPLETE!

MY GOD AFTER A GRUELING WEEK I HAVE FINALLY BEATEN IT!

...And all I got was a stupid trophy. DAMN YOU!

Harmo Harmo

Now do Free Bird.

the Lost Legion the Lost Legion

I love this one. It progresses perfectly and is nice and simplistic. Sometimes you don't have to put a lot of stuff into a song to make it sound great. Keep it up!

Indistance Indistance

Epic in every sense of the word.

Succubus Succubus

Hey Jaco! Long time no see. Looks good bro.

TwistedGrim responds:

Hey man! Thank you =)

wolf wolf

It's too blurry. I would like it a lot better if it were sharper and more defined.